Static CaravansOn-site£ 8,500Atlas
BUY MY CARAVAN
Am looking to sell my Caravan for £8,500. It's in a lovely quiet spot with a great view over the fields at Trusthorpe Springs, Near Sutton-on-Sea, Mablethorpe.
Then you would be able to use it from 1 March - 5 January.
It's a Beautiful 2006 ATLAS, Moonstone 30/2. 2 Bedroom - 5 Berth immaculate condition, looks good, with some fantastic added extras!
* 24" Flatscreen TV
* Gas Fire
* DVDs, games, books
* Bedding, duvets, pillows and towels for 5 people
* Crockery, pots and pans for 5 people
* Microwave, fridge freezer, gas cooker
* Fully kitted out kitchen with everything you need for your stay * Double Bed, fitted wardrobe
* Twin Beds x 1, fitted wardrobes
* Sofa bed
* Family Bathroom with shower and toilet
* Outside seating
* Curtains, blinds
The Caravan is called the Beach House as it's half an hour walk to the Sea along a quiet Country Road. Also it is 500 metres away from a lovely heated Swimming Pool (usually about 30 degrees) that is open every day 10am - 6pm May-September. The decking is in the Sun all day so you can sit outside & get a tan. Great place to eat outside too. Everyone is so friendly here. It's Sutton-on-Sea - the friendliest place in the UK. Sutton-on-Sea or Mablethorpe are both 5 minutes drive away....Read full description