Terra Nova Logo
Terra Nova Quasar ETC Tent 2017
The Quasar ETC is perfect for extended base camp use when a large storage space will increase your comfort. All this with the same proven reliability as the standard Quasar.
Exactly the same pitching as the Quasar with the same inherent strength, colour coded poles and continuous pole sleeves.
The exceptionally strong, geodesic structure benefits from the addition of an extended porch at one end, doubling its length. The extra pole provides support and increased headroom in the porch. The second porch is retained for added versatility and access creating a superb expedition tent for long trips when camps are moved daily.
The combination of Watershed Endurance and Waterbloc fabrics provide excellent durability, waterproofing and UV resistance, allowing the Quasar ETC to withstand the same harsh mountain conditions as the Quasar.
* Sleeps: 2
* Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Mountain
* Minimum Weight: 3.8Kg (8lb 6oz)
* Pitch Time (estimate): 15
* Number of Porches: 2
* Number of Doors:
* Packed Size: 18cm x 54cm
* User range: Expedition, High Altitude Backpacking and Trekking
* Flysheet: Watershed 8000mm
* Floor: Waterbloc 10000mm
* 9.5mm Terra Nova Reflex poles
* Guylines: 6 x Dyneema Reflective
* Inner Door: Full Mesh & Solid Door
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product....Read full description