Ultra-lightweight, very wind stable, silicone coated one person trekking tent
* hybrid tent for trekking trips
* sleeps 1
* various ventilation options
* additional mini vestibule accessible from inner tent
* silicone coated flysheet fabric
* very light
* very wind stable
* fast pitching procedure
Just one last steep bit and that’s it for the day. Then you can set up camp and enjoy that amazing view. The EXOLIGHT I is an ultra-lightweight tent designed for the solo backpacker and is fast and easy to pitch. The tent is built to withstand heavy rain and strong winds.
The pole sections are all interconnected. This provides extra wind stability and simplifies the pitching procedure. The tent requires very few pegs, which is useful when you’re pitching it on rocky terrain for example. The inner tent and flysheet are connected and simply clip onto the pole system, which is a big advantage when pitching the tent in the rain.
At the opposite end to the entrance there’s a zipped flap that gives access to the smaller vestibule. This provides a useful place to stash items of equipment out of the rain – your boots, for example.
The flysheet is coated with PU on the inside and silicone on the outside. Which means that in addition to its high tenacity ripstop attributes it is also durably waterproof. The EXOLIGHT I has a single entrance that also serves as an air vent. The entrance flap can be held open by using the special clips to fasten it to the poles. The inner tent consists entirely of mosquito mesh.
* inner tent/ flysheet combination
* 2 vestibules
* 1 entrance with mosquito mesh screen
* 1 internal storage pocket
* 9 lightweight pegs, 2 guylines
* attachment loop on roof of inner tent
* reflectors on main guying points and zips
* SILICONIZED HT NYLON RIPSTOP 20D: very lightweight, high tenacity ripstop fabric, coated on both sides and with taped seams (water column rating: 1500 mm)
* MOSQUITO MESH 15D: fine-gauge, ultra-lightweight mosquito mesh (inner tent)
* HYDROFILM SILICONISED NYLON 40D: very lightweight nylon fabric coated on both sides (water column rating: 5000 mm)
* DAC FEATHERLITE NSL: very lightweight aluminium tent poles with variable diameters for improved stability-to-weight performance
* roll-top pack bag
* Gender: UNISEX
* Persons: 1
* Vestibule depth: 70 cm
* Packing size: 43 x 12/10 cm
* Weight: 1435 g (stripped down: 1245 g)