Klondike Outback Tipi Tent Package Deal
Package Deal Includes -
Klondike Flooring Carpet
Klondike Inner Tent
Camping World Package Deals allow you to buy all the essentials together, all at one great price.
The roomy Klondike tipi provides excellent levels of comfort for up to six people and has found a large enthusiastic following with families and groups. The new improved zip-in groundsheet features a zip to the centre, enabling it to be rolled away at the door to create a safe area in which to use the optional stove and a place for muddy boots. The new elasticated stovepipe port is now easier to use.
Robens Outback tents in eye-catching designs with proven technical performance make this range ideal for families and groups looking to make a lifestyle statement while enjoying the outdoor experience.
User friendly and spacious, with ample headroom, Outback tents also prove durable and comfortable, using alloy poles and our unique highly breathable HydroTex® Polycotton fabric that stabilises the tent’s inner microclimate.
* Flysheet: HydroTex Polycotton, 35% cotton / 65% polyester
* Pitching way: As one
* Groundsheet: Zip-in groundsheet, 210T Oxford polyester, 100% polyester, 5,000 mm
* Poles: Alloy anodised 30.8- 52 mm centre pole / 22 mm A frame
* Pack size: 80 x 27 cm
* Weight: 16.1 kg
* Sleeps: 6 persons
* Usage: Mid-size tipi ideal for groups and families looking to combine traditional style with a technical element for base camp comfort
Wind Test Max 168 km/h Avg 153 km/h
* Breathable Hydrotex Polycotton flysheet to help elimenate condensation
* Alloy Poles for high strength to weight ratio
* Zip-in groundsheet for optimum protection from the elements, dirt and insects and to ease housekeeping. Twin zips enable it to be folded away from the door to create a wet area.
* Mosquito net Small diameter mesh for ventilation and to keep insects out.
* Guyline retainer to hold folded guylines safely and securely
* Reduced noise in windy conditions
* Elasticated stovepipe port allows the use of a solid fuel stove designed for tent use. A fully adjustable cowl-protected mesh apex vent allows customised ventilation
Time to escape modern day pressures and seek out ways to reconnect with a simpler life that captures the essence of the great outdoors through interaction with nature. Time to cook, eat and socialise around the campfire and experience the enjoyment of pure outdoor living through our Robens Outback range of tents and accessories. We have taken inspiration from those sepia pictures of early American pioneers and prospectors to bring the back-to-basics bushcraft approach to outdoor living into the present. Our use of traditional designs with sympathetic materials and feature developments ensure comfort and reliability for modern pioneers.
Five new tents join the popular six updated tents for 2019. The classic tipi design of the Cherokee and Mohawk sleeps up to six in comfort, with the Mohawk featuring a Rain Safe door for extra convenience. The Prospector captures the spirit of early American pioneers in its frame ridge tent design and the Klondike Grande for those wanting that extra bit of space. The inflatable Yurt offers all the great bebifits of our Outback range but with the new quick to pitch Air Tubes....Read full description