Prisma Seed’s flexibility, high durability and strong frame make it the ultimate awning for permanent pitching. The front can be moved back and forth to create a living room with a covered terrace (with the use of optional extras).
The large windows ensure that Prisma Seed is a bright, welcoming awning where you will spend many an enjoyable hour. For maximum stability, Prisma Seed is supplied with the Zinox MegaFrame. If you want to use Prisma Seed as a year-round awning, additional poles can be purchased to ensure added stability in the off-peak season.
Features & Specifications
* Comes as standard with: Cube Creme curtains, Wheel arch cover, draught skirt, veranda pole, FixOn, awning bag, pole and peg bags including peg remover.
* Isacryl is an strong acrylic material (particularly breathable material) 295 g/m².
* Supplied with Zinox Megaframe, tubular steel frame, 32mm diameter with welded corners and double screw locking.
* Removable/fold-down panels: Front, side and corner panels.
* Special features: Flexible front panels, mosquito nets in both sides, ventilation in the front, light strip in the roof, large windows, wide all-round overhang.
* Optional accessories for assembly: Front divider, additional front panels (2 pcs), right or left panel (for partition) which give more scope for variation. Annex 250, net side, Eclipse FSC (Ask your dealer about sizes), door canopy, inner roof, storm securing set....Read full description