Static CaravansOn-site£ 47,500Europa
This beautiful Static Caravan is already situated in a spacious corner pitch at Perran Quay Touring Park. It is completely ready to move into, so get your bags packed, your Cornish get-away is just around the corner.
Features of the Willow included in this package:
• Outlook Doors
• Fusion Fully Galvanised Chassis
• Downlights under front canopy
• Storage under Double Bed
• PROLocked security windows
• Anteak uPVC double glazing
• Central heating
• Pan tiled roof
• uPVC cladded exterior
• Exterior Light
• Domestic style gutters and
• Comfortable lounge seating
• Free standing dining table &
• Integrated cooker hood vented
• Integrated microwave
• Integrated fridge and freezer
• Metal action fold out bed to
• USB socket in lounge
• Extractor fitted to shower room
• Electric fire
• 40mm laminate worktops with
matching up stands
• MDF doors throughout
• Vaulted ceilings throughout
• Domestic style interior doors
• Integrated cooker
• 4 Scatter cushions supplied
Why Choose Perran Quay?
• We have a 12-month season here at Perran Quay. This means that we do not
have to close for any periods over the course of the year, providing that the
site is not used for Residential purposes. This would allow you to make use of
your new Holiday Home at any times during the year. (The exact details of our
site licence can be discussed in further detail.)
• Included in the initial cost:
o First Year Site Fees – a full 12 months site fees are included.
o Plastic Decking – A cream PVC deck, with beige deck boards, to be added
to the front and down the side of the Holiday Home with a set of steps.
Glass panels will be added to the front to make the most of the views!
o Electricity Meter – This will make sure that you will only pay for the
electric which you use, as opposed to paying a set fee.
o Water Meter – Again, like the electric meter, this will make sure that you
will pay for the water which you use.
o Gas Supply Connected – This is in the form of Bottled Gas. These can be
o Connected Waste
o 2 x Gas Bottles
o TV Aerial
• We offer a 12-year licence on new statics, with the option of extending further
by way of a yearly rolling contract after the initial 12 years are complete. This
option must be agreed with the management, under the provisions that your
static would be well maintained and remain in keeping with the rest of the
• We are making strong efforts in order to continually improve our site and its
features. Any suggestions with regards to improvements and/or changes being
made will always be greatly appreciated.
If you would like to find out more information about the location of our site, or
any other information please visit our website: www.perran-quay.co.uk...Read full description