The Iconic VW T2 Goes Electric
For sale is a Lunar Lexon SB 2009 model in good condition, the sale includes a full Dorema awning and sun canopy worth £1300 new and is fitted with a motor-mover hence price.
The vas has been kept in storage during lockdown.
Please read full description
This is a full size Dorema awning, it also comes with an additional sun-canopy to match, this effectively doubles the area and we found this invaluable when needing some extra shelter from the sun (or rain). Cost over £1,300 when bought, used around 12 times or so over the years.
Full instructions and original manual are included.
Also included are the groundsheet mats and internal carpet.
If you do not want the awning, please contact for an alternative price.
• Twin rear beds, making the van an excellent choice for families or couples wanting a separate bed space.
• Lounge to the front that converts into a large double.
• Removable drawer unit to front – making the bed even bigger.
• Full storage under each front seat, easy access via lifting struts or locker door.
• Full central kitchen with oven grill and hob, sink with worktop, fridge freezer, fitted microwave.
• Gas or electric heater, blown air system.
• Central toilet with sink and vanity unit.
• Separate shower cubicle, can be used in privacy from both the front and rear.
• Rear fixed single beds with under bed storage, with a chest of drawers in the middle. Easy access to underbed storage both inside and outside the van
• Lots of overhead locker storage space, easily enough for a family.
• Large heki opening sunroof to the front plus one to the rear and kitchen onmi vent.
• Blinds and fly screens
• Spotlights all round.
• CD stereo radio (see below)
• 12 V socket
• Loose fitted carpets, still with protective covers on as we never used them.
• Smoke alarm.
• Alco hitch with built-in stabiliser, ATC fitted (Alco trailer control)
• Alloy wheels
• Spare wheel
• External lockers to both sides of the caravan for under beds access
• External wet locker with plug socket
• Status TV aerial
I am also including in the sale (sold as seen)
• Full book pack.
• Fresh and wastewater containers (with covers)
• Step and leg winder.
• Water pump.
• One gas canister (mainly full)
• Wheel lock
• Hitch lock
Last serviced in 2017
There is a section of flooring which has delaminated, this can be sorted easily by a qualified technician.
The CD player does not work properly, this has never been an issue for us as we didn’t use it anyway.
The glass door to the cabinet under the cooker has come away from the hinges.
One of the front blinds has come loose. Again, these can be easily repaired by a technician.
Otherwise in good condition internally.
The battery will need replacing as it has stopped taking charge, but I will leave it in the van.
Well loved and used van, children now grown up so we don’t have any more use for it.
Lightweight, only 1,200 kg unladen
Payload 214 kg
MTPML 1414 kg
Internal length 5.79m
Shipping length 7.26m
Sold as seen, no returns.
The caravan is in storage in the DE73 area, close to East Midlands airport and has easy access to the M1, M42 and A50.
Buyer to collect.
The van is also advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw this advert