The Iconic VW T2 Goes Electric
Flexible sleeping accommodation: the rear / end bedroom sleeps two to four people through various clever combinations and can be configured as:
• Four bunks
• Two bunks and one single
• Two bunks and a table (single opposite seats).
• One double
The front lounge area sleeps two - either as a large double bed conversion, or by using the sofas as singles. A convenient sliding door separates the front and rear accommodation – brilliant for putting kids to bed and not disturbing them. All original cushions, bunk accessories and mattresses are supplied and in good condition.
• Plenty of overhead cupboard space and storage.
• Truma gas and electric fire with electric blown air system.
• Truma gas and electric hot water heater and hot water tank.
• Gas oven and hob with grill
• External water container with ball cock stop valve allows option for a hose to be connected and remain on (hose pipe not supplied). According to the instructions a hose can also be connected directly to the caravan
• Smoke Alarm.
• TV aerial.
• Thetford cassette toilet in washroom with sink.
• Separate shower on opposite side of hallway
• All windows have blackout blinds and fly screens. Note: Two windows need attention, although they do not leak and have not been an issue to us. The small kitchen window needs a replacement outer casing and the nearside front cabin window does not support itself whilst open, so remains closed.
• Opening roof lights front and rear.
• External plug point.
• All documentation, instruction and operating manuals provided.
• 2 x 20kg Propane gas canisters included (empty)
• Spare wheel.
• Spare brand new water pump.
This is a good, spacious, budget caravan that will serve a family well. It should be noted that the 3-way fridge freezer has only ever worked for us on gas and will require servicing or replacing if you intend to run on 12V / 240V. You can pick up a brand new one from about £280.
Awning size: 1,034.00 cm or 407.09 inches (no awning included)
Length: 7.92 m / 25.99 ft
Internal length: 6.42 m / 21.06 ft
Width: 2.28m / 7.48 ft
Mass in Running Order: 1354 kg / 26.65 cwt
Maximum Technical Permissible Laden Mass: 1600 kg / 31.49 cwt