You are here:
» Devon Limousin Motorhome Review
buyers are online NOW!
Current stock value
Devon Limousin Motorhome Review
are characterised by the fact that they are all motorhome conversions. The
is built within the medium wheelbase Renault Master van and has a high roof with full length doors at the sides and rear. Find out more about this motorhome conversion with the following guide.
Devon Limousin Features
• There is a large settee in the living area which is adjustable and can be folded down into a king-size bed.
• Both the cab seats swivel. The free standing table is standard and this contributes to the versatile dining and living space of these motorhome conversions.
• The kitchen can be found opposite the shower compartment, which has a door that when opened provides a useful partition for dressing in.
• The kitchen has a stainless steel 2-burner hob, grille and matching sink. There is also a Smev mini oven and 65L fridge.
• Heat can be acquired from the diesel fired heater. The mains electric and gas water heater means you can get hot water very easily in these
Other Devon Limousin Features
• Driver airbag
• Remote central locking
• Heated rear windows
There is a great amount of storage space in these Devon motorhomes including:
• Large wardrobe
• Large shelved cupboard
• Storage above cab and under settee
• Roof cupboards
• 2 magazine racks
• Under seat drawer
• Gas compartment for 2x 4.5 Calor gas bottles
• 6-speed automatic transmission
• Cab air-con
• Choice of colours
• Passenger airbag
Devon Limousin Specifications
• Length: 5,399mm
• Width: 1,990mm
• Height: 2,588mm
• Gross payload: 920kg
• User payload: 702kg
for sale at Caravan Selecta.
Featured devon limousin Touring Caravans for sale
Sterling Europa 620 4 Berth Twin a
Elddis Crusader Hurricane
Sterling Continental 480
Ace Aristrocat 390
Swift Challenger Sport 584
Compass Omega 482/2L 2 Berth Cara
Swift Challenger SE 630
Swift Conqueror 630
Swift Challenger 480
Lunar Quasar 554 (Loxwood) Spec
Swift Charisma 220
Bailey Olympus 464
Swift Conqueror 530
Privacy & cookies Policy
Terms & Conditions
Friday Media Group
| Copyright @ 2013 Friday Media Group All Rights Reserved